During the booking process, you enter the following information in specially designated fields: last name, first name, patronymic, e-mail address, telephone number, citizenship, etc.
The hotel collects personal data of customers, which may include:
- name, postal address, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, information about booking, accommodation or hotel visit;
- information on participation in competitions, lotteries or marketing programs;
- information about purchased products or services;
- personal data: nationality, income level, passport number, place and date of passport issuance;
- travel data;
- Payment information, such as your payment card number and other information, as well as authentication information and other account information and account associated with mobile accounts.
- information about your preferences when choosing a number;
- information about the amount of marketing information you want to receive;
- information about cars on which you can come to our hotels;
- review and opinions about our brands or hotels (if they are identified or related to you);
- booked service packages, which include hotel reservations;
- groups you are associated with during your stay at the hotel;
- information provided in connection with participation in the loyalty program;
- other types of information provided by you or received by us about you.
Purpose of processing
All data are required for the formation and registration of booking rooms and additional services of the selected accommodation, as well as for prepayment or full payment for booked rooms and additional services (if you choose the method of payment – Bank Card or Guarantee booking by bank card).
We use the personal data you provide exclusively in order to provide you with an effective, comfortable and convenient online booking service (services) in your chosen accommodation facility.
The hotel guarantees the confidentiality of all information provided by the client in the process of booking rooms (services) by the client.
The processing of personal data on racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or ideological beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, as well as data relating to health or sexual life (special categories of data) is prohibited.
The hotel does not disclose or transfer personal data to third parties. The hotel has the right to transfer personal data only in order to ensure the booking and further processing of the reservation, including for accounting and reporting documentation in accordance with the Tax Code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine “On Tax Accounting and Financial Reporting in Ukraine”.
It is not considered a violation of the Hotel’s provision of personal data to accommodation facilities and third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Hotel to fulfill its obligations to the client.
Use, storage, processing and disclosure of personal data
The hotel uses your personal information in a variety of ways, including to provide and personalize the services you request and expect from us, to offer you the highest level of service you expect at the hotel, to manage loyalty programs, direct marketing activities and sales. Before processing your data, we obtain your consent, if necessary in accordance with applicable law. The hotel is obliged to collect certain data, including your name, address, payment information to process your reservation. In case of refusal to provide the necessary information, we will not be able to make your reservation.
Storage information is stored on a secure server of the Hotel, in connection with which the prevention of loss, theft, unauthorized destruction, distortion, forgery, copying of information. Such storage of personal data meets the requirements of international and national standards.
Personal data should not be stored longer than necessary for the purpose for which such data is stored.
The hotel applies the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, as well as Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. also on the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) “to the extent required by Ukrainian businesses to process personal data of citizens of European Union countries when providing the latest services to the Hotel.
The hotel may disclose information in the following cases:
- in accordance with the requirements of current legislation;
- in response to requests from the government or public authorities;
- in accordance with the requirements of the trial;
- as protection of the rights, confidentiality, security or property of the Hotel, site visitors, guests, employees or the public;
- in order to protect their rights or reduce possible damages;
- in order to comply with the terms and conditions set out on our websites;
- in emergencies.
In order to provide quality online booking services, the Hotel stores cookies on the user’s computer and then uses them.
The hotel guarantees that no advertising service has access to the cookies used to organize the booking process.
We keep track of information about your IP address and browser type, which can be used to detect system errors, fraud, illegal actions. This information is not used to identify the customer.
Ability to edit and delete information and personal settings
At the end of the booking process, the confirmation of the order appears on the screen and is a guarantee of check-in at the booked hotel. In addition, the order confirmation is sent to the e-mail address specified during the booking process.
In case of loss of order confirmation, you can always get a copy by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject of the message: “Request for repeated message”. Or you can contact us by phone +38 097 07 100 07.
Please check the information you entered carefully. If you enter your personal information incorrectly, we will make changes to it upon your request. To do this, you also need to contact the Hotel at the above contacts.
Please note that in case you cancel your reservation through the system, your personal information is stored in the database.
You can at any time contact the Hotel with a request to delete your personal data from our database.
Security of access to personal data
Access to personal data about the user who made the reservation is password protected.
The procedure for access to personal data of third parties is determined by the terms of the client’s consent provided to the owner of the personal data base for the processing of such data, or in accordance with the requirements of the law.
Access to personal data is not granted to a third party if the said person refuses to undertake to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” or cannot provide them.
Changes to the Message
The hotel reserves the right at any time if necessary to change the method of collection, transmission and processing of personal data and other similar information. In this regard, the Notice on the processing of personal data may be amended to take into account recent changes.
Questions and suggestions
If you have any suggestions or questions about the Personal Data Processing Notice, please notify technical support.