Offers included in the price:
• Large pool with counterproduction (Depth – 1,60 – 2,20 m | Size – 6×12 m | Water temperature – 24-26 ° C)
• Children’s pool (Depth – 65 cm | Diameter – 180 cm | Water temperature – 28-32 ° C)
• Jacuzzi (Water temperature – 26-30 ° C)
• Finnish sauna
• Turkish sauna (procedures are held in the periods from 11:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 18:00
for an additional pay)
• Beach on the river Stryi
AQUA ZONE in the SPA complex TAOR Karpaty Resort & Spa
An integral part of any holiday is the SPA area, which is relevant for both children and parents.
Taking care of your health is not only useful, but also enjoyable. Physicians around the world have proven that swimming has a healing and restorative effect on the whole body. When you are swimming, the load is evenly distributed on all muscle groups as well as the heart, lungs, joints and bones. Swimming in the pool does not help build muscle tissue, but it works to strengthen and endurance, which makes the body tighter and stronger. Different types of swimming will help maintain a beautiful posture and forget about back pain.
Aqua Zone Schedule: 09:00 – 19:30
Visiting saunas: 10:00 – 19:00
Monday is the sanitary day: 08:00 – 11:00. Aquazone does not work during this period!
In the “Holiday” season:
Aqua Zone Schedule: 09:00 – 22:00
Visiting saunas: 10:00 – 22:00
* On the day of arrival and departure, visits to the aquazone are available for only two hours