Mineral springs have a great positive effect on our health and well-being. After all, due to its composition, it is widely used for various health purposes. And not only when inhaling, bathing and drinking. Mineral water has many interesting facts:
- All over the world we can find mineral waters, which are pressure (such as a fountain) and groundwater (various springs and streams). Also, there are still hot springs.
- In several places you can visit the pump rooms of mineral springs, where, due to the saturation of carbon dioxide, the water retains its healing properties and salt composition longer.
- Be sure to keep in mind the water-salt balance. After all, too much water can harm the body.
- To emphasize the healing properties of mineral waters, in some countries people can buy them only in pharmacies.
- In ancient times, mineral waters were considered a gift from heaven and were used to treat the sick.
- Also, mineral waters began to be used in cosmetology. They have a good effect on the skin, tone it, improve blood supply and make a kind of massage.
What mineral water is best to drink to maintain good health?
An important rule! Consult a doctor before using any mineral water. After all, only he will be able to truly assess the state of your health and provide useful advice to improve it.
It is important for people with health problems to drink calcium and magnesium. After all, it is a source of useful ions that are well absorbed. But it is individual. After all, for others – it is a risk of increased kidney stones. If you have problems with digestion, cardiovascular system and kidneys, then it is necessary to consult a doctor about the hardness and mineral composition of water.
Types of mineral waters in the hotel TAOR Karpaty Resort & Spa ****
On the territory of the hotel TAOR Karpaty Resort & Spa **** there is a pump room of mineral waters. We have collected the best water for your excellent well-being and maintaining the health of your body.
- Source number 1 – Hydrocarbonate sodium-calcium water, which is used in chronic pyelonephritis, urinary tract diseases, lithogenic diathesis and diseases of the biliary system.
- Source number 2 “C” – Water hydrocarbonate-chloride-sodium water, which is moderately mineralized with a high content of “Borjomi”. Used for chronic gastritis and gastric ulcer.
- Source number 18 “C” – Slightly alkaline hydrocarbonate-sulphate-sodium water, which contains trace elements characteristic of “Naftus”. It is recommended to use to stimulate the biliary function of the liver and kidneys.
- Source number 25 – Hydrocarbonate-sulfate-calcium-magnesium water. Used for cystitis, hepatitis, cholecystitis and after Botkin’s disease.
How to use mineral water?
You can use mineral water only after consulting a doctor! Depending on the condition of the body, age and weight, the doctor prescribes the volume, time and temperature of use of the source. For better absorption, after the reception you need to do active exercises, walks and spa treatments. A great option is swimming in the pool and working out in the gym. Water intake should take place in a good mood and peace of mind.